I’d been mulling over how to respond to the spate of mass shootings in the last month, besides feelings of rage, and fear, and sorrow, and praying for all those affected. The swirl of things I was thinking about finally came together in a new post for my blog over at paganSquare: Toxic Weapons.
- madgastronomer (@madgastronomer) on Glamour breaking as political magic
- Glamour breaking as political magic – Works of Literata | Tenders of the Earth Temple on Glamour breaking as political magic
- heatherhavens on American medical SNAFU
- angela1313 on American medical SNAFU
- Widdershins on Michigan Pagan Festival!
Literata on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsannouncements awareness bodily autonomy book review Brigid cats civil rights clergy Columbia culture daily practice dc40 death deity disability discrimination divination Elements environment ethics evil exercises feminism framing gender goddess ground and center health care history humor Imbolc immanent landbase legal life love magic math meditation meditation moment metaphors military myths NAR nature news OHF Pagan Paganism poetry politics prayers privilege publications QUILTBAG issues reality recognition relationship religious freedom review ritual Sabbats sex social change social justice store reviews Tarot technology theaology visualization Wheel of the Year Wicca Witch writing Yule