- Now at Pagan Square: Practice what’s not perfect
- How many Tarot spreads are there?
- Ritual for celebrating triple Goddess using Three of Cups
- Review: Kynes – Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Correspondences
- Home Warding
- Lunasa – John Barleycorn
- Where are my superpowers?
- Ritual for assisting transformation using the Eight of Wands
- Columbia’s Day
- Temperance and the Star
Literata on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsannouncements awareness bodily autonomy book review Brigid cats civil rights clergy Columbia contemporary deities culture daily practice dc40 death deity disability discrimination divination Elements environment ethics evil exercises feminism framing gender goddess ground and center health care history humor immanent landbase legal life love magic math meditation meditation moment metaphors military myths NAR nature news OHF Pagan Paganism poetry politics prayers privilege publications QUILTBAG issues reality recognition relationship religious freedom review ritual Sabbats sex social change social justice store reviews Tarot technology theaology veteran visualization Wheel of the Year Wicca Witch writing
Tag Archives: sacred
How would we behave differently if we believed that every place was sacred – if not to us, then to someone? I have a special relationship with Theodore Roosevelt Island. It’s my “home” park, here in the urban hinterland. It’s … Continue reading