- Ritual for problem-solving using the Seven of Swords
- Introduction to chakras
- How many reversed cards in a Tarot reading?
- Clearing stones
- Columbia and Justice for women’s choices
- Ostara – Seeds of Love
- Ostara Ritual To Find the Sun
- Ritual for Balance using the Two of Swords
- Elemental Dignities: a few examples
- Who is your dark moon goddess?
Literata on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsannouncements awareness bodily autonomy book review Brigid cats civil rights clergy Columbia contemporary deities culture dadt daily practice dc40 death deity disability discrimination divination eclecticism Elements environment ethics evil exercises feminism framing gender goddess ground and center health care history humor immanent landbase legal life love magic meditation meditation moment metaphors military NAR nature news OHF Pagan Paganism poetry politics prayers privilege publications QUILTBAG issues reality recognition relationship religious freedom review ritual Sabbats sex social change social justice store reviews Tarot technology theaology veteran visualization Wheel of the Year Wicca Witch writing
Tag Archives: fiction
Gardner, Gerald. High Magic’s Aid. Godolphin House, Hinton WV, revised edition 1996. Originally published 1949 under pen-name of Scire. Paperback, 238 pages. (Please note: the version that I read is available online. It was typeset by and has a few … Continue reading