- Ritual for creating stability using the Four of Pentacles
- Samhain – Learning to Listen
- Candles for Jean
- Mabon – The Myth of Progress
- Now at Pagan Square: Practice what’s not perfect
- How many Tarot spreads are there?
- Ritual for celebrating triple Goddess using Three of Cups
- Review: Kynes – Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Correspondences
- Home Warding
- Lunasa – John Barleycorn
Literata on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsannouncements awareness bodily autonomy book review Brigid cats civil rights clergy Columbia contemporary deities culture daily practice dc40 death deity disability discrimination divination Elements environment ethics evil exercises feminism framing gender goddess ground and center health care history humor immanent landbase legal life love magic math meditation meditation moment metaphors military myths NAR nature news OHF Pagan Paganism poetry politics prayers privilege publications QUILTBAG issues reality recognition relationship religious freedom review ritual Sabbats sex social change social justice store reviews Tarot technology theaology veteran visualization Wheel of the Year Wicca Witch writing
DisclaimerPlease note that everything on Works of Literata is my personal opinion. None of it represents the opinions, positions, or speech of any organization I am associated with.
I do not have control over the advertising shown by WordPress; it does not reflect my opinions.
Works of Literata by Literata is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.